Developed through close collaboration with leading F1 drivers and teams, the carbon fiber HP7 is aerodynamically sleek, lightweight and efficient for the intense demands of open-wheel and open-cockpit forms of racing.
The updated HP7 EVO-III meets the FIA’s FIA8860-2018 “super helmet” standard, the most advanced sport helmet standard in the world.
Designed for professional drivers competing in high-speed forms of motorsports, the HP7 allows racers to take advantage of the latest technological innovations including aerospace composite materials and advanced energy absorbing liner systems.
- High-strength and high modulus carbon fiber ultra-lightweight FIA8860 carbon shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 12 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Air intake system includes two-part center and side air intakes (installed)
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise and enhance energy management capacities Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- Available in two versions: with or without duckbill (chin spoiler)
- Top spoiler, top and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Available with frontal chinbar hole for the introduction of the drinking tube
- HP helmet bag included
- Shield and pivot kit: SE07, SV(SE07)
- Homologation: FIA8860-2018
- Alternative interior fabric colors: Black, White, Red, Tan, Purple, Blue, Green and Neon Yellow (by special order - additional charges will apply). Grey is standard
- Color: Carbon, Matte Finish
- Sizes: 54 to 59+
Available in the STANDARD (SECOND PHOTOGRAPH) or DUCKBILL (FIRST PHOTOGRAPHY) version, specify the choice in the order notes