The HP77, based on Bell’s highly successful, F1 World Champion proven HP7 design, provides the latest impact protection by lowering the visor opening by 12 mm and reinforcing the front of the helmet with advanced ballistic protection.
The HP77 is the most advanced FIA8860-2018 helmet in Bell’s product line and sets a new standard for lightweight, aerodynamically superior carbon fiber helmet performance for the intense demands of open-wheel and open-cockpit forms of racing.
The HP77 is homologated to the FIA8860-2018 ABP standard, the most rigorous sport helmet standard on the planet, designed for professional formula racers competing at the highest levels of the sport.
- Visor opening lowered 12 mm with integrated visor panel into the front of the helmet for added ballistic protection from middle size debris
- High-strength and high modulus carbon fibers ultra-lightweight FIA8860 carbon shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 12 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Air intake system includes two-part center and side air intakes (installed)
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise and enhance energy management capacities
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- Top spoiler, top and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment
- Available with frontal chinbar hole for the introduction of the drinking tube
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- HP helmet bag included
- Shield and pivot kit: SE077, SV(SE07)
- Homologation: FIA8860-2018 ABP
- Alternative interior fabric colors: Black, White, Red, Tan, Purple, Blue, Green and Neon Yellow (by special order - additional charges will apply). Grey is standard
- Color: Carbon, Matte Finish
- Sizes: 54 to 59+